Corvex's Meister Discusses Williams Cos. (WMB); Commends Board
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister discusses Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) and commends the board. Says management has under-maximized. Could be worth more as part of someone else, but is up to management to prove him wrong.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
- Volatility and Volume movement