Corvex's Meister Bullish on Yum! Brands (YUM) Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister said Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) Yum China spin off is a case of 1+1 is greater than 2. Says Yum! will be asset-light growth company and Yum China will continue to benefit from China's growing consumer class.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Announces Completion of International Seaways (INSW) Spin-off
- Stanphyl's Spiegel Said to Pitch Tesla (TSLA) Short at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!