Corvex's Meister Bullish on Yum! Brands (YUM) Split
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister said Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) Yum China spin off is a case of 1+1 is greater than 2. Says Yum! will be asset-light growth company and Yum China will continue to benefit from China's growing consumer class.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Updates on Imaging Components Business Separation; Will Receive ~$200M
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!