Cigna (CI), Coventry Health (CVH) Up on Einhorn New Stake
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Cigna Corp. (NYSE: CI) and Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE: CVH) seeing some upside here after David Einhorn discloses his Greenlight Capital is long the names in his Q2 letter to investors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyle Bass Challenges Horizon Pharma's (HZNP) Vimovo Patent
- LINN Energy (LINE) Traders Get Cautious Amid Today's Positive Session
- IsoRay (ISR) Mentioned Cautiously by Noted Market Watcher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!