Cigna (CI), Coventry Health (CVH) Up on Einhorn New Stake
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Cigna Corp. (NYSE: CI) and Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE: CVH) seeing some upside here after David Einhorn discloses his Greenlight Capital is long the names in his Q2 letter to investors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD), Triquint Semi (TQNT) Continue to Surge
- Frontier (FTR) Trades Higher in Sympathy with Windstream (WIN) (CTL) (T) (VZ) (ELNK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!