Cigna (CI), Coventry Health (CVH) Up on Einhorn New Stake
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Cigna Corp. (NYSE: CI) and Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE: CVH) seeing some upside here after David Einhorn discloses his Greenlight Capital is long the names in his Q2 letter to investors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Named New Short in Lakewood Capital Letter
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Hits Session Lows
- Einhorn Said to Be Short Reynolds (RAI), Long GM, Others (AER) (CBI) (GM) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!