Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gains on Chatter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is coming off lows on chatter another activist will disclose a stake. Notably, Bill Ackman recently disclosed a 9.9% stake.
Doug Kass mentioned the rumor.
$CMG trading higher on vague rumors of another hedge fund filing a 13D (5% +) position.— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) September 20, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square gains early termination notice from FTC on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Coach (COH), Burberry Not in Active Merger Talks - Reuters
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Doug Kass, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!