Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gains on Chatter
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is coming off lows on chatter another activist will disclose a stake. Notably, Bill Ackman recently disclosed a 9.9% stake.
Doug Kass mentioned the rumor.
$CMG trading higher on vague rumors of another hedge fund filing a 13D (5% +) position.— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) September 20, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- OPEC Said to Agree to 32.5M Barrels/Day Production Limit - Reuters
- Biogen Agreement Further Validates Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) AV2-73 - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Doug Kass, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!