Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gains on Chatter
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is coming off lows on chatter another activist will disclose a stake. Notably, Bill Ackman recently disclosed a 9.9% stake.
Doug Kass mentioned the rumor.
$CMG trading higher on vague rumors of another hedge fund filing a 13D (5% +) position.— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) September 20, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter Involving Disney (DIS) Takeover
- Chipotle Ingredients Get the Royal Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Doug Kass, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!