Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gains on Chatter
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is coming off lows on chatter another activist will disclose a stake. Notably, Bill Ackman recently disclosed a 9.9% stake.
Doug Kass mentioned the rumor.
$CMG trading higher on vague rumors of another hedge fund filing a 13D (5% +) position.— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) September 20, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
- Stocks with call price movement; M F
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Doug Kass, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!