Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gains on Chatter
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is coming off lows on chatter another activist will disclose a stake. Notably, Bill Ackman recently disclosed a 9.9% stake.
Doug Kass mentioned the rumor.
$CMG trading higher on vague rumors of another hedge fund filing a 13D (5% +) position.— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) September 20, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Doug Kass, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!