Chipotle (CMG), William Ackman are nearing a settlement that would give the activist investor a boardroom say - WSJ
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle (NYSE: CMG), William Ackman are nearing a settlement that would give the activist investor a boardroom say - WSJ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter