Carson Block Raises $24.8M for Muddy Waters Outside Fund
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Carson Block's Muddy Waters filed an SEC Form D today. In part, the filing shows that the firm raised around $24.8 million for its Muddy Waters Capital Global Opportunities Fund LP.
Block was said to start with $100 million to start the fund, according to recent reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.65
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Plans Offering of Ordinary Shares and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!