Carson Block Raises $24.8M for Muddy Waters Outside Fund
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Carson Block's Muddy Waters filed an SEC Form D today. In part, the filing shows that the firm raised around $24.8 million for its Muddy Waters Capital Global Opportunities Fund LP.
Block was said to start with $100 million to start the fund, according to recent reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- NCR Corp. (NCR) Reports Agreement to Conclude Fox River Environmental Matter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!