Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake before he bought 2 million shares on dip created by WSJ report he was shopping his stake to Bill Ackman. "Let's go on to the next question," Icahn said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Callidus Software (CALD) Said Mentioned Cautiously at Off Wall Street
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!