Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake before he bought 2 million shares on dip created by WSJ report he was shopping his stake to Bill Ackman. "Let's go on to the next question," Icahn said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Alaska Air (ALK) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!