Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake before he bought 2 million shares on dip created by WSJ report he was shopping his stake to Bill Ackman. "Let's go on to the next question," Icahn said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!