Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Carl Icahn wouldn't confirm or deny he was looking to sell his Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake before he bought 2 million shares on dip created by WSJ report he was shopping his stake to Bill Ackman. "Let's go on to the next question," Icahn said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing call volume on December 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!