Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories (FRX) board
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: FRX) board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Management Calls Riverbed (RVBD) Comments 'Misleading'; Issues Statement
- Oracle Partners Announces Biolase (BIOL) Board Nominations
- Herbalife (HLF) Say No Merits to Ackman's Accusations
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!