Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories (FRX) board
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: FRX) board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitworth's Relational Investors Confirms 9.08% Stake in Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH), Seeks Portfolio Review, Capital Allocation
- Coca-Cola (KO) Elects Kathy N. Waller as Chief Financial Officer
- Third Point Urges Sotheby's (BID) Holders to Support its Director Slate
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!