Carl Icahn Sticks by Donald Trump Amid Controversial Video; Quotes Jesus
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn is sticking by Donald Trump in the wake of Friday's damaging video where the presidential nominee is seen making lewd comments about women.
Icahn said such comments are common place and quoted Jesus, saying those casting stones should look at their own behavior first.
Icahn told CNBC:
"Over my years I've listened to a lot of salacious talk in locker rooms, bachelor parties etc. by a lot of high-level people, some of whom are now supposedly so outraged. All I can do is refer to that great quote, 'Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.'"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
- SEC chair says mistake to weaken post-crisis financial reforms
- British spy chief says Islamic State plotting attacks as Russia makes 'desert' of Syria
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Politics
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!