Buffett's Berkshire shows a new stake in Precision Castparts (PCP)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) shows a new stake in Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Icahn Hasn't 'Sold A Share' of Apple (AAPL)
- Blackstone Group L.P. Shows 16.5% Stake in RENTECH (RTK)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!