Buffett's Berkshire shows a new stake in Precision Castparts (PCP)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) shows a new stake in Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Other Fuel Cell Names on Watch as Plug Power (PLUG) Collapses Mid-Day
- UPDATE: Justice Department to Probe GM (GM) Ignition Recall
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!