Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Provides Statement Regarding Marcato Filing
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) today issued the following statement in response to a letter and presentation that was filed today by Marcato Capital Management on Schedule 13D/A:
The Buffalo Wild Wings Board of Directors and management team are committed to acting in the best interests of the Company and all of its shareholders. We welcome communications with our shareholders and we value constructive input toward the goal of enhancing shareholder value.
Members of our Board and management team, as well as our outside advisors, have met with and spoken to Marcato numerous times since learning of its investment. We have reviewed Marcato’s June 2016 presentation, and will carefully consider its August 17, 2016 letter.
Our Board and management team will continue to engage constructively with Marcato and we will also consider the input of our other shareholders. Buffalo Wild Wings is committed to executing the Company’s strategy and creating value for all shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Commences Jet Engine Lubricant Production at Port Allen Plant
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Taps MStar Holding's Ware as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related Entities13D, Marcato Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!