Bob Chapman covers Herbalife (HLF) short, sees Carl Icahn bid for whole or part - CNBC
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bob Chapman covers Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) short, sees Carl Icahn bid for whole or part - CNBC
Bob Chapman tells he covered his $HLF short today and went long a small pos; expects Icahn to bid for Herbalife in part or in whole— Scott Wapner (@ScottWapnerCNBC) November 2, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
- S&P 500 Drops to Session Low Amid Computer-Guided Sell Program - Bloomberg
- 3D Systems (DDD) on Watch Amid Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Robert Chapman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!