Bob Chapman covers Herbalife (HLF) short, sees Carl Icahn bid for whole or part - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bob Chapman covers Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) short, sees Carl Icahn bid for whole or part - CNBC
Bob Chapman tells he covered his $HLF short today and went long a small pos; expects Icahn to bid for Herbalife in part or in whole— Scott Wapner (@ScottWapnerCNBC) November 2, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Robert Chapman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!