Bill Ackman confirms he was contacted by Jefferies about buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) stake - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bill Ackman confirms he was contacted by Jefferies about buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake - CNBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!