Bill Ackman confirms he was contacted by Jefferies about buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) stake - CNBC
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bill Ackman confirms he was contacted by Jefferies about buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) stake - CNBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement