Bill Ackman Says Valeant (VRX) Now 'Classic' Pershing Square Investment - CNBC
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bill Ackman says Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) has made a lot of progress and that a passive position was a "mistake," according to commentary on CNBC today. The investor says Valeant is now a "classic" Pershing Square investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR
- Options with increasing volume: PEIX NVS BTI PAH HMY IOC LGCY EWI JJC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!