Bill Ackman Says Valeant (VRX) Now 'Classic' Pershing Square Investment - CNBC
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bill Ackman says Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) has made a lot of progress and that a passive position was a "mistake," according to commentary on CNBC today. The investor says Valeant is now a "classic" Pershing Square investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!