Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- U.K. to introduce capital gains tax for foreign home sales
- Nelson Mandela has died, according to South Africa president Zuma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!