Bacon to give back $2B from main fund to investors
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Louis Bacon to give back $2 billion from main fund to investors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- McKesson (MCK) Slumps as $8.4B Celesio Meets Resistance
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!