Ackman Planning 5% Activist Stake in Unnamed Large-Cap Company
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Pershing Square's Bill Ackman is planning to take a 5% activist stake in an unnamed large-cap company. The hedge fund manager is starting two special purpose funds to buy the stake, according to an investor letter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) to 19.15%
- The Deal Announces Results Of Q3 2013 Bankruptcy League Tables
- Griffin's Citadel Raises Stake in (FNSR) to 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!