Ackman Planning 5% Activist Stake in Unnamed Large-Cap Company
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Pershing Square's Bill Ackman is planning to take a 5% activist stake in an unnamed large-cap company. The hedge fund manager is starting two special purpose funds to buy the stake, according to an investor letter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. hedge funds' favorite stocks lose more than rivals: data
- Elliott Management Comments on EMC / Dell Transaction
- Global stocks weak on Chinese data, Fed uncertainty; oil falls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!