Ackman Planning 5% Activist Stake in Unnamed Large-Cap Company
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Pershing Square's Bill Ackman is planning to take a 5% activist stake in an unnamed large-cap company. The hedge fund manager is starting two special purpose funds to buy the stake, according to an investor letter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ex-Visium Hedge Fund Manager Convicted in Fraud Case - Bloomberg
- CSX (CSX) options expected to be active as shares gap up on activist interest
- CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $51 at Citi as Hunter Harrison Makes Moves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!