Ackman Planning 5% Activist Stake in Unnamed Large-Cap Company
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Pershing Square's Bill Ackman is planning to take a 5% activist stake in an unnamed large-cap company. The hedge fund manager is starting two special purpose funds to buy the stake, according to an investor letter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!