Ackman Planning 5% Activist Stake in Unnamed Large-Cap Company
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
Pershing Square's Bill Ackman is planning to take a 5% activist stake in an unnamed large-cap company. The hedge fund manager is starting two special purpose funds to buy the stake, according to an investor letter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitney Tilson: I'd Short More Lumber Liquidators (LL) if I Could
- Coleman's Tiger Global Moves Stake in Zillow Group (Z) to 7.0%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/24: (SPWR) (FSLR) (EYES) (CHGG) Higher; (ROSE) (WIN) (PDLI) Lower (more...)