Ackman's Pershing Square Has Indeed Taken a New Stake in P&G (PG) - Reuters
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Reuteres is reporting its sources confirm that Bill Ackman's Pershing Square hedge fund has taken a stake in Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) following an earlier FTC filing on early termination.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!