salesforce.com (CRM) CFO looks to target long-term revenue of ~$20B - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) CFO looks to target long-term revenue of ~$20B - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce Announces Grand Opening of New Seattle Area Engineering & Innovation Hub, Plans to Double Local Workforce to 500
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!