Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Surges on Strong Oct Comps, Raised Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) is gaining 9.5% after-hours Wednesday after the company announced comparable sales increased 10.2% for the four-week period compared to a comparable sales decrease of 8.1% in the year ago period.
Based primarily on higher than planned sales results for the quarter the Company is raising its guidance and now expects fiscal 2016 third quarter net income per diluted share of approximately $0.35 to $0.36, an increase from the previously issued guidance of net income per diluted share of approximately $0.29 to $0.30. The consensus is $0.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Conduct Corp. Restructuring; Prelim. Q4, FY16 Revenue Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!