Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Surges on Strong Oct Comps, Raised Outlook
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) is gaining 9.5% after-hours Wednesday after the company announced comparable sales increased 10.2% for the four-week period compared to a comparable sales decrease of 8.1% in the year ago period.
Based primarily on higher than planned sales results for the quarter the Company is raising its guidance and now expects fiscal 2016 third quarter net income per diluted share of approximately $0.35 to $0.36, an increase from the previously issued guidance of net income per diluted share of approximately $0.29 to $0.30. The consensus is $0.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!