Yahoo (YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (6) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Yahoo, Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion versus the consensus of $4.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Will Shift Pension to 401(k) Plans for ~68K non-Union Workers
- Piedmont Natural Gas Co. (PNY) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!