Yahoo (YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (6) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Yahoo, Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion versus the consensus of $4.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Trades to Session Highs Amid Earlier Downgrade
- UPDATE: SpartanNash (SPTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Guides FY15 Revenue Outlook to Low-End at KeyBanc Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!