Yahoo (YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (6) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Yahoo, Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion versus the consensus of $4.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Twerk, Snap, Shake: Yahoo Unveils 2013 Year In Review
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!