Yahoo (YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (6) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Yahoo, Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion versus the consensus of $4.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) Said Nearing Deal to Acquire Yahoo! (YHOO)
- Yahoo! (YHOO)'s Half a Billion Dollar Mistake
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/22: (VZ)/(YHOO) (MCF) (AHP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!