Yahoo (YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (6) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
Yahoo, Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) sees FY13 revs of $4.5-$4.6 billion versus the consensus of $4.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees Sharp Intra-Day Upside
- Invensense (INVN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 Revenue Guidance Tops Views
- Hospira, Inc. (HSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!