Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Pre-Announces Record Q3 Revenues of $23-$23.3M
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: XTNT) pre-announced that its record Third Quarter 2016 revenue is expected to be in the range of $23.0 million to $23.3 million, a 10.0%-11.5% increase compared to pro forma third quarter of 2015 revenue and a 7.2%-8.6% sequential increase compared to the second quarter of 2016.
|($000's)||Q3 2016||Q2 2016||Q3 2015*|
|Low||High||Actual Results||Pro Forma Results|
*Pro Forma Results
*Use of Pro Forma Financial Information
On July 31, 2015, Bacterin International Holdings, Inc. acquired all of the issued and outstanding stock of X-Spine Systems, Inc. and the combined company was renamed Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. Except for the financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2016, the results presented are on a pro forma basis as if the two companies were combined for the periods shown. Certain pro forma adjustments have been made to reflect the impact of the purchase transaction, primarily consisting of amortization of intangible assets with determinable lives and interest expense on long-term debt. In addition, certain historical expenses, such as warrant expense and interest expense associated with debt that was immediately repaid, were eliminated from these pro forma results. The pro forma information does not necessarily reflect the actual results of operations had the acquisition been consummated at the beginning of the fiscal reporting period indicated nor is it indicative of future operating results. The pro forma information does not include any adjustment for potential revenue enhancements, cost synergies or other operating efficiencies that could result from the acquisition.
Additional information regarding the business combination and its impact on the Company’s financial position will be set forth in the Company’s Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission November, 2016 and will include the Company’s audited consolidated financial statements as of and for the quarters ended September 30, 2016 and September 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!