Viavi Solutions (VIAV) Raises Stock Buyback Plan to $150M; Reaffirms Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Viavi Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAV) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to increase its stock repurchase program from up to $100 million to up to $150 million of the Company's common stock through open market or private transactions before December 31, 2017. The $50 million increase in authorized repurchases is in addition to the $100 million repurchase program announced by the Company in February 2016, under which approximately $25 million has been repurchased as of September 14, 2016. The Board also extended the period during which repurchases can be made under the original repurchase program to December 31, 2017. Viavi held $979.8 million in total cash and investments, which also includes marketable equity investments, $329.8 million in cash net of face value of debt as of July 2, 2016. The timing of repurchases and the number of shares repurchased will depend upon business and financial market conditions.
Business Outlook For the fiscal first quarter of 2017 ending October 1, 2016, the Company is reaffirming guidance of non-GAAP net revenue of $201 to $217 million and non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.06 to $0.08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!