Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY12 Revenue Guidance
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrows FY12 sales guidance from $865-$890 million to $870-$890 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $879.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, FY15 Revenue Guidance Beats
- Avolon Holdings (AVOL) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Nabors Industries (NBR) Sees Lower Int'l Rig Activity in 2015; Has Reduced Field Staff by ~12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!