Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY12 Revenue Guidance
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Raises Guidance
- Oil hits 3-month lows below $43 as oversupply weighs
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrows FY12 sales guidance from $865-$890 million to $870-$890 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $879.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 7/28: Alphabet (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Ford (F), Baidu (BIDU), MasterCard (MA) Report
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3, FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!