Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY12 Revenue Guidance
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrows FY12 sales guidance from $865-$890 million to $870-$890 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $879.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades VeriSign (VRSN) to Underperform
- Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Light Q1, FY15 Revs Outlook
- Crane Co. (CR) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, FY15 Guidance Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!