Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY12 Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrows FY12 sales guidance from $865-$890 million to $870-$890 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $879.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces Q4 Production, Operational Update
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!