Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY12 Revenue Guidance
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrows FY12 sales guidance from $865-$890 million to $870-$890 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $879.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verisign to Report Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Cardtronics (CATM) Completes Divestiture of U.K. Retail Cash-in-Transit Operation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!