Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY11 Sales Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrowed its FY11 sales guidance from $765-$775 million to $770-$775 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $769 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!