Verisign (VRSN) Narrows FY11 Sales Guidance
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Verisign (Nasdaq: VRSN) narrowed its FY11 sales guidance from $765-$775 million to $770-$775 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $769 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vimicro International Corp. (VIMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Tech Data Corp (TECD) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Raises FY15 Operating Margin Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!