Ulta (ULTA) Offers Prelim. Q1 Results
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) reports preliminary Q1 EPS of 52-53 cents on sales of $452-$460 million. The company had been looking for a per-share gain of 46-48 cents. The Street is looking for quarterly EPS of 47 cents on sales of $463.6 million. The company is expecting Q1 same-store sales up 10.1 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ULTA Salon (ULTA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!