Transocean (RIG) to Pay $400M in Criminal Plea - Court Filing
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) said to pay $400 million to criminal plea, according to a court filing today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading, Shares Move Higher
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Files 8-K on Amendments with First- and Second-Lien Lenders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!