Transocean (RIG) to Pay $400M in Criminal Plea - Court Filing
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) said to pay $400 million to criminal plea, according to a court filing today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- Nutanix (NTNX) Prices 14.87M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
- Street Sweeper Cautious Again on Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!