Thor (THO) Offers Prelim. Q2 Sales Well Above the Street
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Thor (NYSE: THO) posts Q2 preliminary sales of $596.4 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $551.14 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics, Inc. (NANO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Sees Q3 Adjusted Loss
- Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Above Consensus
- Excel Trust, Inc. (EXL) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!