Thor (THO) Offers Prelim. Q2 Sales Well Above the Street
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Thor (NYSE: THO) posts Q2 preliminary sales of $596.4 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $551.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Announces Prelim. Q2 GM at 6% - 7%; Notes Decline in Avg. PV Module Price
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 10.1%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!