Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA): FDA Approves First Generic Esomeprazole
- Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 Guidance
- Micrel, Inc. (MCRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!