Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philadelphia Parkinson's Disease CommUNITY Rallied At Rocky Statue Launching New Public Awareness Campaign From The Parkinson's Unity Walk Organization And Teva
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Sales
- Sonoco Products Co. (SON) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!