Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Receives FDA Approval of QNASL as AR-Related Nasal Symptoms Treatment
- Media General (MEG) Business Combination with LIN Media Closes
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!