Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter 2014
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!