Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Momenta Phama (MNTA) Whipsawed; Teva (TEVA) Capaxone Patents Under Scrutiny Said to be for Long-Acting Version - Bloomberg
- Aerohive Networks (HIVE) CFO Resigns for Another Opportunity, Sees Q3 Revenue at Top End of Range
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Will Combine CSGov Unit with SRA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!