Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Wall Street climbs after Brexit-sparked selloff
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (DRNA) Higher; (RGLS) (CYAD) (BW) Lower
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Applications for Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate RespiClick® Inhalers
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces FDA Acceptance of Two NDAs Related to Adolescent, Adult Asthma
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Comps Rose 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!