Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Announces FDA Approval of ProAir RespiClick® (albuterol sulfate) Inhalation Powder for Pediatric Asthma Patients Ages 4 to 11
- Actavis and Copaxone Should Drive Teva Pharma (TEVA) To Outperform - Leerink
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c