Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva (TEVA) FY14 EPS Outlook Misses Views Under 'Generic Copaxone' Scenario
- Teva Provides 2014 Financial Outlook
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!