Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. slips as oil rally fades, earnings worries mount
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Reinforces Focus on Advancing Multiple Sclerosis Treatment at 31st ECTRIMS Congress
- Havertys (HVT) Q3 Sales Slightly Miss Expectations; Comps Rose 3%
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!