Teva (TEVA) CEO Issues FY12 EPS, Sales Outlook
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
Speaking at a 2012 Business Outlook Conference Call, Teva's (Nasdaq: TEVA) CEO Shlomo Yanai is offering some guidance: sees FY12 EPS of $5.48-$5.68, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.67, on sales of about $22 billion, vs. the consensus of $21.97 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioTime’s Subsidiary Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd. Demonstrates the Safety and Efficacy of OpRegen® in Preclinical Animal Studies
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!