Tessera Tech. (TSRA) Guides Q2 Sales Above the Street
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Tessera Tech. (Nasdaq: TSRA) sees Q2 sales of $59-$60 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $58.70 million. Sees adj-operating expenses of $44-$45 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invensas and Tezzaron Partner to Deliver Commercial 3D-IC Products
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Boosts Bottom-End of FY13 EPS Guidance
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) November Traffic Up 103%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!