Target (TGT) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Target (NYSE: TGT) raised its Q1 adj-EPS guidance from $0.97-$1.07 previously to $1.04-$1.10. The Street is currently expecting Q1 EPS of $0.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Reduces Target's (TGT) PT, SSS Ests on Costco Weakness
- CVS Health Introduces First CVS Pharmacy Locations within Target Stores
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!