Target (TGT) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Target (NYSE: TGT) raised its Q1 adj-EPS guidance from $0.97-$1.07 previously to $1.04-$1.10. The Street is currently expecting Q1 EPS of $0.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!