Target (TGT) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
Target (NYSE: TGT) raised its Q1 adj-EPS guidance from $0.97-$1.07 previously to $1.04-$1.10. The Street is currently expecting Q1 EPS of $0.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Cubic Corp. (CUB) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!