Target (TGT) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Target (NYSE: TGT) raised its Q1 adj-EPS guidance from $0.97-$1.07 previously to $1.04-$1.10. The Street is currently expecting Q1 EPS of $0.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) and J.C. Penney (JCP) Among Black Friday Winners, Says Deutsche Bank; Disappointments Include Wal-Mart (WMT) and Macy's (M)
- Target (TGT) says today's volume was 'twice as high' as busiest day ever - Bloomberg
- 58.com (WUBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!