Target (TGT) Boosts Q1 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Target (NYSE: TGT) raised its Q1 adj-EPS guidance from $0.97-$1.07 previously to $1.04-$1.10. The Street is currently expecting Q1 EPS of $0.97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) and MasterCard's (MA) $19M Settlement Scrapped - AP
- Brady Corp. (BRC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- Autobytel (ABTL) Announces $25M Acquisition of Dealix; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!