Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) Trims FY12 FFO Outlook
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE) lowered its fiscal 2012 FFO range from 22 cents to 30 cents per share to a new range of 21 cents to 29 cents per share. The Street was looking for FFO of 28 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Q2 EPS Guidance Falls Short
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY16 EPS Below Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Midpoint Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!