Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) Trims FY12 FFO Outlook
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE) lowered its fiscal 2012 FFO range from 22 cents to 30 cents per share to a new range of 21 cents to 29 cents per share. The Street was looking for FFO of 28 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) Posts Q1 EPS of 58c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Expectations
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!