Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) Trims FY12 FFO Outlook
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE) lowered its fiscal 2012 FFO range from 22 cents to 30 cents per share to a new range of 21 cents to 29 cents per share. The Street was looking for FFO of 28 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Updates Guidance
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!