Strategic Hotels & Resorts (BEE) Trims FY12 FFO Outlook
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE) lowered its fiscal 2012 FFO range from 22 cents to 30 cents per share to a new range of 21 cents to 29 cents per share. The Street was looking for FFO of 28 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!