Senomyx (SNMX) Raises FY10 Outlook in 8-K
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
In a Form 8-K, Senomyx (Nasdaq: SNMX) has just raised its FY10 sales guidance from $20-$24 million to $27-$29 million and its loss estimate from $0.48-$0.56 per share to $0.37-$0.40 per share. The Street is looking for FY10 sales of $25.38 million and a loss of $0.45 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of $0.66-$0.70 vs Est of $0.74
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Guides Q4 EPS Below Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!