Senomyx (SNMX) Raises FY10 Outlook in 8-K
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
In a Form 8-K, Senomyx (Nasdaq: SNMX) has just raised its FY10 sales guidance from $20-$24 million to $27-$29 million and its loss estimate from $0.48-$0.56 per share to $0.37-$0.40 per share. The Street is looking for FY10 sales of $25.38 million and a loss of $0.45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Guides FY16 EPS Below Consenuss
- Virtusa (VRTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!