Senomyx (SNMX) Raises FY10 Outlook in 8-K
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
In a Form 8-K, Senomyx (Nasdaq: SNMX) has just raised its FY10 sales guidance from $20-$24 million to $27-$29 million and its loss estimate from $0.48-$0.56 per share to $0.37-$0.40 per share. The Street is looking for FY10 sales of $25.38 million and a loss of $0.45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senomyx (SNMX) Implements Restructuring; Plans 14% Headcount Reduction
- McDonald's (MCD) Q4 Global Comps Fell, Narrower than Expected
- UPS (UPS) Prelim. Q4, FY14 EPS Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!