Senomyx (SNMX) Raises FY10 Outlook in 8-K
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
In a Form 8-K, Senomyx (Nasdaq: SNMX) has just raised its FY10 sales guidance from $20-$24 million to $27-$29 million and its loss estimate from $0.48-$0.56 per share to $0.37-$0.40 per share. The Street is looking for FY10 sales of $25.38 million and a loss of $0.45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c; Announces Restructuring Plans
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!