Senomyx (SNMX) Raises FY10 Outlook in 8-K
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
In a Form 8-K, Senomyx (Nasdaq: SNMX) has just raised its FY10 sales guidance from $20-$24 million to $27-$29 million and its loss estimate from $0.48-$0.56 per share to $0.37-$0.40 per share. The Street is looking for FY10 sales of $25.38 million and a loss of $0.45 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- UPDATE: Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) Prices 1.52M Common Offering at $19.50/Share
- Pioneer Power (PPSI) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c, FY15 Guidance Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!