Seagate Technology (STX) Guides Q2 Revs Below Consensus
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) sees Q2 revs of $3.5 billion to $3.6 billion, with estimates at $3.63 billion. Sees gross margin flat sequentially.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crane Co. (CR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- Ownes & Minor (OMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Updates FY Guidance
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!