Seagate Technology (STX) Guides Q2 Revs Below Consensus
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) sees Q2 revs of $3.5 billion to $3.6 billion, with estimates at $3.63 billion. Sees gross margin flat sequentially.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides for FY15 Loss
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!