Seagate Technology (STX) Guides Q2 Revs Below Consensus
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) sees Q2 revs of $3.5 billion to $3.6 billion, with estimates at $3.63 billion. Sees gross margin flat sequentially.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) on Watch as Rival Raises Outlook
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!