Seagate Technology (STX) Guides Q2 Revs Below Consensus
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) sees Q2 revs of $3.5 billion to $3.6 billion, with estimates at $3.63 billion. Sees gross margin flat sequentially.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Strong FY15 EPS Outlook
- Crocs (CROX) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Q1 Revenue Guidance Misses
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) to Divest Ajinomoto General Foods Stake in ~$226M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!