Seagate Technology (STX) Guides Q2 Revs Below Consensus
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (2) Related SEC Filings (2) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (IVAN) (NCTY) (UTHR) Higher; (SGOC) (VII) (FRO) Lower
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) sees Q2 revs of $3.5 billion to $3.6 billion, with estimates at $3.63 billion. Sees gross margin flat sequentially.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!