Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Issues Prelim. Q2 Earnings Below the Street
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Schnitzer Steel (Nasdaq: SCHN) offers preliminary Q2 earnings of 28-35 cents per share. The Street is currently expecting earnings of 55 cents per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hortonworks (HDP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Pacific Ethanol (PEIX) Posts Q1 GAAP Loss of 32c/Share
- Schweitzer-Mauduit (SWM) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!