Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Issues Prelim. Q2 Earnings Below the Street
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Schnitzer Steel (Nasdaq: SCHN) offers preliminary Q2 earnings of 28-35 cents per share. The Street is currently expecting earnings of 55 cents per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Raises Dividend
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 2/5: (TSN) (CMS) Higher; (LNKD) (LINE) (GNW) Lower
- Kentucky First Federal Bancorp (KFFB) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05