ScanSource (SCSC) Narrows Q3 Sales Outlook
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
ScanSource (Nasdaq: SCSC) reports preliminary Q3 sales of $703-$713 million, narrowed from prior guidance of $700-$720 million, and versus the consensus estimate of $709.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Stock Holds Intra-day Lows Following Guidance Update, Investor Conference
- NII Holdings (NIHD) to Cut HQ Stafff by 25%; Modifies Deactivation Policy
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!