ScanSource (SCSC) Guides Q2 Revenue Above the Street
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
ScanSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCSC) sees Q2 sales of $675-$685 million, versus prior view of $625-$645 million and the consensus of $638 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) sees Q4 revs of $550M - $580M; Est. at $500M; Guides Q4 EPS Above Views
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- Carbonite (CARB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!