ScanSource (SCSC) Guides Q2 Revenue Above the Street
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
ScanSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCSC) sees Q2 sales of $675-$685 million, versus prior view of $625-$645 million and the consensus of $638 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Guides FY Well Below Consensus
- Fiserv Inc (FISV) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2 In-Line
- Universal Electronics (UEIC) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!