ScanSource (SCSC) Guides Q2 Revenue Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
ScanSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCSC) sees Q2 sales of $675-$685 million, versus prior view of $625-$645 million and the consensus of $638 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Reports Narrower Prelim. Q4, FY14 Net Loss
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Precision Castparts (PCP) Q4 EPS Guidance Falls Short; Will Recognize $210M - $220M Charge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!