ScanSource (SCSC) Guides Q2 Revenue Above the Street
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
ScanSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCSC) sees Q2 sales of $675-$685 million, versus prior view of $625-$645 million and the consensus of $638 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Synacor (SYNC) Announces Workforce Reduction; Boosts FY14 adj.-EBITDA Outlook
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!