ScanSource (SCSC) Guides Q2 Revenue Above the Street
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
ScanSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCSC) sees Q2 sales of $675-$685 million, versus prior view of $625-$645 million and the consensus of $638 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NVTL) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Well Below the Street
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q4 Loss of 1c, Offers Guidance
- Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-A) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!