Saia, Inc. (SAIA) July LTL Shipments Per Workday Decline 2.2%, August Declines 1.3%
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a leading transportation provider offering multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL), non-asset truckload and logistics services, is providing LTL shipment and tonnage data for the first two months of the third quarter. In July 2016, LTL shipments per workday declined 2.2% and LTL tonnage per workday declined 3.8% compared to July 2015. In August 2016, LTL shipments per workday declined 1.3% and LTL tonnage per workday declined 3.0% compared to August 2015.
Actual third quarter and annual shipments and tonnage could differ materially from the data expressed in this press release, including by reason of the risk factors included in Item 1A of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, and in other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The information herein speaks as of the date of this press release and is subject to change. Saia is under no obligation, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter such information, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by law.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!