Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Issues Solid Q3 Guidance
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Riverbed Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVBD) sees Q3 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.24. The company sees revenues of $214-$219 million, versus the consensus of $210.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!