Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Issues Solid Q3 Guidance
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Riverbed Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVBD) sees Q3 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.24. The company sees revenues of $214-$219 million, versus the consensus of $210.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!