Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Issues Solid Q3 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Riverbed Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVBD) sees Q3 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.24. The company sees revenues of $214-$219 million, versus the consensus of $210.44 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverbed (RVBD), Amazon (AMZN) Announce SteelStore for AWS
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!