Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Issues Solid Q3 Guidance
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Riverbed Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVBD) sees Q3 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.24. The company sees revenues of $214-$219 million, versus the consensus of $210.44 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Sonoco Products Co. (SON) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14 Profit
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!