Riverbed (RVBD) Guides Q4 Sales, EPS on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
On its conference call, Riverbed (Nasdaq: RVBD) offering some Q4 guidance: adj-EPS of 24-25 cents on sales of $198-$202 million. The Street is currently looking for EPS of 23 cents on sales of $200.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!