Riverbed (RVBD) Guides Q4 Sales, EPS on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
On its conference call, Riverbed (Nasdaq: RVBD) offering some Q4 guidance: adj-EPS of 24-25 cents on sales of $198-$202 million. The Street is currently looking for EPS of 23 cents on sales of $200.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!