RIM (RIMM) Guides Q4 Well Below the Street
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) sees Q4 sales $4.6-$4.9 billion and EPS of 80-95 cents. The Street is currently looking for quarterly sales of $5.12 billion and EPS of $1.18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Red Hat (RHT) Boosts FY15 adj.-EPS Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.73 - $0.78, Est. at $0.73
- Dunkin' Donuts (DNKN) Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!