RIM (RIMM) Guides Q4 Well Below the Street
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) sees Q4 sales $4.6-$4.9 billion and EPS of 80-95 cents. The Street is currently looking for quarterly sales of $5.12 billion and EPS of $1.18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!