RIM (RIMM) Guides Q4 Well Below the Street
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) sees Q4 sales $4.6-$4.9 billion and EPS of 80-95 cents. The Street is currently looking for quarterly sales of $5.12 billion and EPS of $1.18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- 1-800-FLOWERS.Com (FLWS) Completes Acquisition of Harry & David Holdings; Increases FY15 Outlook
- Ford Motor (F) Updates on Growth Objectives, Guidance at Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!