RIM (RIMM) Guides Q4 Well Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
RIM (Nasdaq: RIMM) sees Q4 sales $4.6-$4.9 billion and EPS of 80-95 cents. The Street is currently looking for quarterly sales of $5.12 billion and EPS of $1.18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Guides Q1 Revenue Below Expectations; Updates on FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!