Physicians Formula (FACE) Issues FY12 Outlook
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
Physicians Formula (Nasdaq: FACE) sees FY12 EPS of 7-15 cents on sales which are expected to be up 7-10 percent. The Street is currently expecting FY12 EPS of 16 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plantronics (PLT) Guides Q415 Revenues Slightly Light to Consensus Estimates
- Upland Software (UPLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook