Physicians Formula (FACE) Issues FY12 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
- Could Twitter's (TWTR) Next CEO Come From This Tech Giant?
Physicians Formula (Nasdaq: FACE) sees FY12 EPS of 7-15 cents on sales which are expected to be up 7-10 percent. The Street is currently expecting FY12 EPS of 16 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Cognizant (CTSH) Issues Updae on Reationship with Health Net; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Updates on Cost Structure Review, 2014 Performance Improvement Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!