Physicians Formula (FACE) Issues FY12 Outlook
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Physicians Formula (Nasdaq: FACE) sees FY12 EPS of 7-15 cents on sales which are expected to be up 7-10 percent. The Street is currently expecting FY12 EPS of 16 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP AG (SAP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers FY14 Operating Profit Outlook
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Bumps Outlook
- Teco Energy (TE) to Sell Coal Mining Subsidiary in $170M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!