Physicians Formula (FACE) Issues FY12 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Physicians Formula (Nasdaq: FACE) sees FY12 EPS of 7-15 cents on sales which are expected to be up 7-10 percent. The Street is currently expecting FY12 EPS of 16 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Reaffirms FY16 Outlook, Offers Commentary
- Portland General Electric (POR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims Fy16 EPS Outlook
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Offers FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!