Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!