Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Announces CFO Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!