Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) Reports Q3 EPS of $3.43; Boosts Outlook
- Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!