Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Oil majors drag down S&P, Dow; tech stocks boost Nasdaq
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (TRN) (GOOGL) (AMZN) Higher; (MCRB) (SFS) (EHTH) Lower (more...)
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) Files Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!