Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Natus Medical (BABY) to Acquire GN.CO's GN Otometrics Unit in $145M Deal; Offers Q3 Update
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Prelim. Q4 EPS Falls Short of Consensus