Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!