Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (PTBI) (NLS) (TSLA) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) Files Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
- Sabre (SABR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!