Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $5.25-$5.35 to $5.20-$5.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $5.29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) Reports 2014 Third-Quarter Results; Revises 2014 Full-Year Reported Diluted EPS Forecast to a Range of $4.76 to $4.81 Reflecting Currency
- East-West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Q4 and FY EPS Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!