Pep Boys (PBY) Offers Prelim. Q1 Results Well Below the Street
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) reports preliminary Q1 earnings breakeven to a gain of 4 cents on sales of $524-$526 million. The Street is currently expecting a quarterly gain of 26 cents per share on sales of $558.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!