Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of 59c-62c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) sees Q2 constant currency EPS of $0.59-$0.62 vs consensus of $0.65. Q2 total revenue is seen at unchanged to up 3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Following Reports of Restructuring
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides FY17 EPS Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!