Nike (NKE) said it expects high single-digit sales growth in FY13
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Nike (NYSE: NKE) said it expects high single-digit sales growth in fiscal 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- James' Shoe 'Decision' Isn't Costing Nike (NKE) Any Sales
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Guides FY14 EPS of $4.30 to $4.50; Est. at $4.46
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!