Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Wall Street opens little changed as investors eye Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/24: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (EXPR) (LZB) (SOL) Lower (more...)
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c: Comps Miss Estimates; Issues Light Q3, FY16 EPS Outlook
- Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
- China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB18.40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!