Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c