Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Appoints New VP, GM of Nike Footwear; Other Management Changes Announced
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!