Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clorox (CLX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Raises Low End of FY EPS Guidance
- Accuray (ARAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Lowers FY Revenue Guidance
- CVS Health (CVS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!