Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Issues Light Q1, FY16 EPS Outlook
- NFL, TechCrunch, and Stanford Graduate School of Business Announce Finalists for 1st & Future Competition
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light FY16 Outlook; TSX Approves NCIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!