Nike (NKE) Sees Q1 Revenue Growth in Low-Double Digits
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Nike (NYSE: NKE) sees Q1 revenue growth at low-double-digit rate. Sees FY15 revenue growth at high-single-digit rate. Sees Q1 and FY15 gross margin expanding by 75 basis points.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Guides FY16 Well Below Consensus
- Neothetics (NEOT) Updates Outlook on Release of Top-Line Data for Two LIPO-202 Phase 3s
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Rose 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!