Netflix (NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Cut to $85 at MoffettNathanson as Narrative Shifts
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c