Netflix (NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Reports Season-to-Date Ski Season Metrics
- GOL Linhas (GOL) Reports 79% Dec. Load Factor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!