Netflix (NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) sees Q2 revs of $873-$895M versus the consensus of $897.35M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) CEO: LatAm Not Yet Profitable; Company Investing to Produce More Content
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!