Monster Worldwide (MWW) Guides Q1 EPS Below the Street
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) sees Q1 sales down 3-7 percent and EPS breakeven to 4 cents. Street currently expecting quarterly EPS of 9 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of $0.66-$0.70 vs Est of $0.74
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Guides FY15 Inline; Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!