Monster Worldwide (MWW) Guides Q1 EPS Below the Street
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) sees Q1 sales down 3-7 percent and EPS breakeven to 4 cents. Street currently expecting quarterly EPS of 9 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- United Airlines (UAL) Dec. Traffic Increases 2.6%, Capacity Up 2.6%
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!