Monster Worldwide (MWW) Guides Q1 EPS Below the Street
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) sees Q1 sales down 3-7 percent and EPS breakeven to 4 cents. Street currently expecting quarterly EPS of 9 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Oceaneering (OII) EVP Comments from Morgan Stanley's Summit
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Active, Shares Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!