Monster Worldwide (MWW) Guides Q1 EPS Below the Street
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) sees Q1 sales down 3-7 percent and EPS breakeven to 4 cents. Street currently expecting quarterly EPS of 9 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Updates on Divestitures; Enters Agreement with Exxon for Univation
- 1-800-FLOWERS.Com (FLWS) Completes Acquisition of Harry & David Holdings; Increases FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!